Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Observations of a Convertible Life, Pt. 2

I smelled something funny driving home yesterday.
The smell of something burning under the hood...











































Follow this logic with me:

Ryan drives his in-law's convertible for one week

+

Convertible overheats and smokes like Vesuvius

+

Ryan has a nightmare that the car burst into flames Clark Griswald-style

=

Ryan returns convertible to in-laws driveway, pouring water into the radiator every 2 miles



And now... we wait...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is all well with the convertible situation? Hope so.

FYI, I finally added a new post to me blog. Check it out whenever and let me know your thoughts.

Peace and love, homie.
-Ned

Anonymous said...

That is about the funniest thing I have read all week. (I have only ready my Family Handy Man magazine, some bills, and some stuff on the new iPhone.) Still I find your predicament quite amusing. I hope it turns out better for you than for Cameron (Ferris Bueller's friend.)

Bear