Monday, May 12, 2008

MySpace

I'm at Knox right now, taking a 20 minute break from studying. My last final exam of the semester starts in an hour and a half. I needed a mindless distraction, so I figured I'd post something new. Besides, it's been a while since I wrote anything and my "list of things to ramble about" is growing longer by the day.

Near the top of that list of things to share with my worldwide web community of 2 is to invite you to check out my new MySpace page: www.myspace.com/ryanbrasington. I only had time to get it up and running, so it's pretty bare bones for now, but I hope to use it as a place to post new music I'm writing and network with other writer/musician friends. I'll probably set up a facebook account this week too, but for now add me to your MySpace friends list and make me feel important. Hope you dig these and future tunes posted there.


More frequent blogging (not to mention my social life) to commence in T-minus 1 hour... Pray for me in this exam- it's going to be a beast.

No comments: